Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Misunderstood ain't gotta be explained

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood." - Tha Carter 3
Intimacy
Technically I have been single since around my 23rd birthday. I have been stringing others along, and to put myself in a box, I guess I don't know what I want. Even though I feel like I do; which means I have to put myself in the box of I don't want to get hurt. I have been out of the game for so long and it is easy for me to just say that I am lazy. When in fact it is much more complicated than that.

 Enemies
It's hard to know who your enemies are, because people are so good at being fake. Either that, or I've decided I don't have the time to figure out who the enemies are. So I just put up a front that I know nobody will be able to decipher. To the untrained eye, the way I do things is about as mind-boggling as a rubik's cube, but I like to think of it more along the lines of: I am a DNA strand, and you are a second year science major. My complexities stay undiscovered to everyone, like the guy who was better than Michael Jordan, but was never given the opportunity to run. This may lead to a lonely life, but backstabbing is a non-negotiable. So I stick with my complexities, because I don't have the time nor the energy to compartmentalize my enemies.

The Coldest Winter
Los Angeles doesn't get that cold (according to folks who are from the cold states), but my body and my soul were freezing this past winter. I didn't have anyone to keep my body warm, or anyone to take my mind off the cold. I became a victim of the lower 3/5ths of Los Angeles and I created that icebox that Omarion was talking about. If you understand what I'm saying let me know. You don't understand what I'm saying, so keep your mouth closed.

Conviction
Never let 'em see you sweat. Dogs can smell fear, and sharks can smell blood from a mile away. The only thing that dog will be smelling is the signs of a bowel movement, and the shark will be swimming right into a freshly flushed toilet bowl trap. No matter what, my conviction will never leave me. It may seem like I lack confidence, but I can assure you it's all part of the plan.

Agenda
I want to thank all my school teachers for forcing me to keep an agenda every day at school. That agenda has gone green, which has become a formidable weapon with reserves.

Now I can rest because I got all of that off my chest. But the thing about hair and no money, you can't afford that "state-of-the-art" electrolysis.

If you don't understand me that's good! But it also might mean that you're thinking too hard. If you do understand me that's even better!! My life is Easily Difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment